RAFAEL CALVO SANCHEZ, hereafter known as “the BUISNESS”, is the holder of the Website www.ecotourcordoba.com/es (hereafter known as the “Website”), with an address at C/ Motril 40, 2®2 – 14013 Córdoba and with the VAT Identification number 30458113H.
The business guarantees the protection of all the data of a personal nature that is provided by the User to the “Website” and, in accordance with Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December of the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, in the RD 1720/2007 of the 21st of December and the correct application, informs that:
- All the data of a personal nature supplied to the BUSINESS will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December of the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, in the RD 1720/2007 of the 21st of December and will remain in the file titled “WEBSITE USERS”, created and operated by the BUSINESS and which has been properly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- The data is collected with the following aim: ensure the correct management of services or products requested (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) sending advertising and commercial research by electronic means, about the business, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of a diverse nature.
- In the collection and treatment of the data of a personal nature, the correct security measures have been adopted to avoid the loss, unauthorised access or the manipulation of those, in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of the 21st of December.
- The BUSINESS agrees to protect the confidential information it has access to. The BUSINESS will use the data of a personal nature supplied to provide services to third parties different from those mentioned in part b) of this document or, in the case, to make its own use.
- The User can, at any moment, exercise the rights to access, correction, cancellation and opposition regarding the personal data as well as the removal of consent for any of the means previously mentioned, sending the BUSINESS a signed letter to the address indicated above and which includes contact details, a photocopy of the identity card or documentation that confirms its identity.
- The User authorises the automated treatment of the personal data submitted in the terms indicated. To do so, press the “SEND” button that can be found in the form for the collection of data.